Student Health Insurance Plan
The 2014-15 TCSPP Student Health Insurance Plan will be available shortly! A full brochure of coverage and customer service information will be located on the above website.
All full-time students enrolled in campus-based programs will automatically be enrolled in the student health insurance plan with Aetna.
- Not sure if you’re a full-time student? Review your status in the Student Handbook.
- The charge for this benefit is $1,709 and will be reflected on your student account. Annual coverage: 08/15/14 – 08/14/15
- Charges will be posted during the first week of the term. To avoid seeing a charge on your student account, please waive as soon as possible. The final deadline to waive coverage is September 28, 2014.
If you wish to enroll dependents or waive this benefit, you must follow the below instructions:
TO WAIVE: *Please have a current insurance card and information available
- Visit https://www.aetnastudenthealth.com/
- In the search bar, search for and click “The Chicago School of Professional Psychology”
- To waive, click “Waive: Student Health Insurance Plan”
- Follow the instructions to completion to waive out
TO ENROLL DEPENDENTS:
Aetna requires your student ID number. To find this:
In the search bar, search for and click “The Chicago School of Professional Psychology”
- To enroll dependents, click “Enroll: Dependents”
- Follow the instructions to completion to enroll a dependent(s)
- Log into ePortal - https://eportal.thechicagoschool.edu/secure/Student/loginstu.aspx
- Click “My Profile”
- Click “My Information”
- You student ID is located on the right side of the page
For questions about the student accident and sickness insurance plans, visit https://www.aetnastudenthealth.com/.Additional questions can be directed to a student affairs representative at each campus:
Online and Part-time Students
Additional insurance options are available to students from state exchanges and independent providers. We encourage you to first visit Healthcare.gov to see if you qualify for coverage through Medicaid or a state insurance exchange.
The plans and providers listed below are not directly affiliated with or managed by The Chicago School. Students are encouraged to compare the plans before choosing one to ensure that the offered coverage best suits individual needs.