Office of the Registrar - Frequently Used Forms

The forms on this page must be completed using Adobe Acrobat.  Download a free copy of the required software here

 Form Name Reason to use this form 

Add/Drop Form

Manually add/drop courses
California Graduate Institute(CGI)& Santa Barbara Graduate Institute (SBGI) Transcript Request   Order an official transcript (CGI and SBGI Students Only)
Certificate of Immunity - DC Campus Only  
Disability Accommodation Request Form Request accommodations covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
Duplicate Diploma Request Order a duplicate diploma
Extension of Study Request Form Request to extend the academic program beyond the maximum time frame

FERPA - Request for hearing following Denial to Amend Educational Record

Request a FERPA hearing

FERPA - Request to Amend Educational Records

Request to have the academic file amended
FERPA - Request to Withhold Directory Information  Request to withhold directory information unless authorized by written consent
FERPA - Student Authorization Release Form Allow the institution to share confidential information in the educational record
Grade Appeal Request Form Appeal a grade
Grievance Intake Form  
Incomplete Request Form Request an Incomplete grade
Leave of Absence Form Request a Leave of Absence
Name Change Request Form Request that the academic record be updated due to legal name change. 
Program Advancement Form  
Program/Campus Transfer Request Form Request to transfer to a different program or campus
Reentry Petition Request Form Request to return to the institution within a year of your withdrawal
Reinstatement Petition Form Request reinstatement as part of the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) process only
Study Abroad Transfer Credit Petition
Request to consider a TCSPP Study Abroad course for credit towards degree completion. 
Transfer/Waiver of Credit
Request transfer credit or to waive course content
Withdrawal Request Form  Request a withdrawal from the institution

Most forms include instructions for how to complete and submit. 

General questions can be directed to the Office of the Registrar at your home campus: