|Health and Wellness
The Chicago School promotes a learning environment supportive of the development and maintenance of a healthy mind, body, and spirit. We want our students to choose and exhibit behaviors that promote health, reduce risk, and strengthen relationships. We look for resources that will help students improve their health and increase their chances of success in school and beyond.
- Student Solutions - free, confidential counseling service available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- Student Health Insurance - all full-time students enrolled in campus-based programs are required to have health insurance. Find out more with our Aetna Student Health Insurance plan.
- Clinics and Doctors
- Immunization Policy (DC Campus).
- Military OneSource - a free resource provided by the Department of Defense for active duty, Guard and Reserve students and their families with information and services covering every aspect of military life.
- Wellness Spotlight - an online wellness resource for all Chicago School students. Use your school email address to create a profile and begin accessing great resources.