Academic Success Programs (ASP)
Welcome to Academic Success Programs!
As a part of the National Center for Academic & Dissertation Excellence (NCADE), Academic Success Programs (ASP) provide comprehensive support with academic and professional writing for all TCSPP students, prior to the beginning of their work on a dissertation, thesis, or advanced research project. ASP includes the following:
- NEW PROGRAM! TRY IT NOW! Graduate Student Success Program (GSSP), designed as a continuation of the New Student Orientation. Opening July 14, 2014. MORE
- Writing Assessment Process (WAP), designed to assess the new students’ ability to communicate in a formal academic and professional language MORE
- Academic Writing Seminar (AWS), a seven-week online course designed to assist new students in honing their academic and professional writing skills MORE
- Individual Writing support provided by E-Tutors and Writing Coaches MORE
- Time Management & Learning Style consultations MORE
- Specialized tutorials for speakers of English as a second or foreign language MORE
Main contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Katia Mitova, Ph.D.