The Chicago School Student Association (CSSA) of California
The Chicago School Student Association (CSSA) of California exists to meet the needs and serve the interests of all students at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology in California. Recognizing that students' needs and interests go beyond the academic environment, CSSA is committed to addressing various aspects of the student experience, including personal and professional development, information resources, and social outlets. CSSA advocates mutual respect and inclusion in support of students' educational goals, occupational development, and community engagement.
Apply now to run for a CSSA position!
President • Vice President • Treasurer • Secretary • Marketing Chair
Programming Chair • Irvine Campus Rep • Westwood Campus Rep • LA Campus Rep
All applications due Monday April 14th @ 5pm
Our Mission Statement
CSSA does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Membership in CSSA is open to all students in good standing at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology in California.
- Foster campus community and engagement through purposeful dialogue and events
- Provide programs to enhance the students' social, professional, intellectual, and cultural development
- Serve as student voice, both locally and nationally, to administration on behalf of the student body
- Give students the opportunity to maintain and enhance their leadership skills
- Disburse student activity fees in a just and equitable manner to meet the needs of the student body
- Facilitate the election and appointment of student representatives
Please use the links on the left side of the page to find information on Student Reimbursement Scholarships, student organizations, and much more!