The Chicago School Student Association of California (CSSA)
The Chicago School Student Association (CSSA) of California exists to meet the needs and serve the interests of all students at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology in California. Recognizing that students' needs and interests go beyond the academic environment, CSSA is committed to addressing various aspects of the student experience, including personal and professional development, information resources, and social outlets. CSSA advocates mutual respect and inclusion in support of students' educational goals, occupational development, and community engagement.
Welcome the 2014-2015 CSSA Board!
Irvine Campus Representative
Westwood Campus Representative
Are you interested in joining CSSA? The LA Campus Representative position is still open! Contact us at email@example.com for more information!
Our Mission Statement
CSSA does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Membership in CSSA is open to all students in good standing at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology in California.
- Foster campus community and engagement through purposeful dialogue and events
- Provide programs to enhance the students' social, professional, intellectual, and cultural development
- Serve as student voice, both locally and nationally, to administration on behalf of the student body
- Give students the opportunity to maintain and enhance their leadership skills
- Disburse student activity fees in a just and equitable manner to meet the needs of the student body
- Facilitate the election and appointment of student representatives
Please use the links on the left side of the page to find information on Student Reimbursement Scholarships, student organizations, and much more!