CGSA strives to provide events and activities for students across the three different campuses to participate in to build a sense of community at The Chicago School.
Check back for updates regarding the exciting events and activities CGSA has planned for the campus community!
- Volunteer at My Friends Place
- Los Angeles Clippers Game
- Silver Linings Playbook Viewing and Discussion
- Black Student Union: Black History Month
- Town Hall with David Rahn, Director of IT
- Downtown Women's Center Holiday Drive
- An Evening with Oliver Sacks
- Volunteer on Veterans Day!
- PHRG: Manuscript Writing Workshop
- Black Student Union: Graduation Celebration
- NAMI Walk in Los Angeles and Orange County
*Time Change 12:35pm on Saturday, September 23rd!
- New Student Socials at Los Angeles and Irvine
- Yoga at the Irvine Campus
- VOLUNTEER AT THE FRIENDSHIP SHELTER
- WOMEN IN THE MILITARY
- WALK NOW FOR AUTISM SPEAKS
To sign up for the team
- Go to www.autismspeaks.org
- Click on "Walk Events"
- Click on "Search For a Team"
- Type in: The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Click on the team name
- Click "Join Our Team" or "General Team Donation" or to sponsor a walker click on that team member's name
- LOVE AND HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS SERIES
- TRIP TO THE GETTY
- SYMPOSIUM WITH DR. WHITE
- CGSA HOLIDAY DRIVE
- Volunteering for Veterans
- CGSA Goes to the LACMA for the Tim Burton Exhibit
- AIDS WALK: Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 9AM
Join CGSA and represent The Chicago School at the Los Angeles AIDS Walk! The event takes place in West Hollywood (San Vicente Blvd between Melrose and Santa Monica) on Sunday October 16, 2011 at 9 AM.
Register online at aidswalk.net or by phone (213) 201-WALK by Tuesday October 4, 2011 at 5 PM.
The team name is: The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
The team number is: 9780
We encourage students, faculty, and staff to join (friends and family are welcome as well). If you are unable to attend the walk, you can still join the team and assist in fundraising. Any questions contact team leader Alyssa Martinez firstname.lastname@example.org