Distinguished Alumni Award
2012 Call for Nominations
Each year, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology recognizes a graduate with the Distinguished Alumni of the Year Award. The Chicago School Alumni Council selects the award recipient from a pool of candidates who have been nominated by Chicago School graduates, current students, faculty, and/or staff.
We invite you to submit the names of alumni who should be considered for this award. Below you will find the guidelines used by the Council in making the final selection from the candidate pool.
- have completed at least five years of service/practice since graduating from The Chicago School.
- be able to attend the Chicago Campus graduation ceremony in person on June 8, 2012 to receive the award.
Nominees might have:
- made an outstanding contribution to the school or the profession of psychology.
- achieved distinction by providing exemplary professional services as a clinician, consultant, or educator to clients or the general public.
- participated in humanitarian efforts to improve the quality of life for a community or the public.
- provided exemplary volunteer services to benefit an under-served population or community.
- achieved recognition by local, regional, national, and/or international organizations for his or her abilities and accomplishments as a leader in professional psychology.
- made substantial contributions in professional practice or research that have enhanced the profession of psychology or the reputation of The Chicago School.
- provided professional services to the community that embody the mission of The Chicago School.
*Please note that previous award recipients are not eligible. To view a list of previous recipients, click here.